Locations and Timetables for our Little Ninjas, Karate Kids, Adult Karate and Tai Chi Classes can be found on this page.
*** Please note that our timetable is updated for September 2020 with slightly reduced times and controlled capacity. Spaces at each class must be reserved in advance. Please read our current COVID procedures before attending the classes ***
COVID PROCEDURES :
- If you or your child feel in any way unwell before class, it’s very important that you stay at home. You must not attend the class. If a person is in any way ill, repetitively coughing or sneezing at a class they will be asked to return home.
- There are no changing facilities at the classes so please arrive in your Karate suits, or Tai Chi training clothes.
- Training will be in clean trainers or non-slip socks. No barefoot training.
- All training at this time will be non-contact. We will not be doing partnered exercise or pad-work.
- Due to restrictions on the number of people allowed in the hall spectators / parents will not be allowed inside the training area but will drop and collect children from the door. Spectators can view the classes from outside the hall but must adhere to social distancing rules. We do understand that for some children, Little Ninjas in particular where children are very young or with special needs, there may be a requirement for the parent to be present and this will be assessed on a case by case basis in advance of the class. Please contact us once booked if this is the case.
- Whilst toilet facilities are available, please ensure children go to the toilet before arriving to the class.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes early for the lesson, this is to avoid lots of people waiting in one area.
- Children must not be dropped off early to watch the previous class and will not be allowed into the hall until their class starts. (Team leaders will only be invited to assist if space is available but are not to attend earlier classes by default.)
- When waiting for or walking into class, make sure to stand at least 1 metre behind the person in front of you.
- On entering all students are required to sanitise their hands using the hand sanitiser at the entrance that we will provide.
- Walk straight to the furthest available designated marked floor spot and stay on your designated spot throughout class.
- If students bring a drink this can be placed alongside them during the class.
- Parents collecting children are not to enter the hall but should wait by the designated exit.
- Parents must be on time for collecting their children.
- Children should wait for their Instructor to advise when and how to leave.
- You can only attend a lesson that has been booked in advance.
- We will keep a register of all students attending classes.
- Please ensure that your contact details are correct and up to date. These can be checked and updated on the communications tab when booking.
- At this time we will not stamp books for the Little Ninjas. However, we are keeping a list of attendance and will update their training books in due course and award belts accordingly.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation opening all windows / doors where possible to allow a free flow of fresh air from outside.
- The wearing of face masks at this time is optional for sports and you may choose to wear one at the class. In the event the government advice changes students will be required to bring their own mask to the class.
- Students will not be shouting out techniques at this time and ask that if parents are waiting outside the hall, where the doors and windows are open, to not to make excessive noise which will interrupt the class.